Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct applies to everyone involved with our club — gymnasts, coaches, committee, judges, and families.
- treating others with respect
- always placing the safety and welfare of children above other considerations
- being responsible and accountable for your behaviour
- meeting other expectations described in the code.
The Elements committee will:
- promote and model appropriate behaviour at all times
- respond to breaches or complaints promptly, fairly and confidentially.
For the full Code of Conduct, see the attached PDF or the Resources folder in Google Drive (club members only, so not linked).