Ballet for gymnasts
All gymnasts — from Elements and from other clubs — are welcome to join our ballet for gymnasts classes. Our experienced ballet teachers are used to working with gymnasts.
Ballet is a great way to improve your gymnastics ability. It helps improve posture, core, balance, flexibility, fluidity in movements, musicality, and keeping the body stable during gymnastics movements.
To register, book a free trial, or check which ballet class is right for you, please email us — firstname.lastname@example.org — or use the Contact us form.
Cost for one class a week
$120 a term for gymnasts from other clubs and codes.
$80 a term for:
- our recreation gymnasts
- our competitive gymnasts choosing to do extra ballet (one class a week is included in term fees).
All classes are held at Anglican Chinese Mission, Glenmore St, Thorndon, opposite the Botanic Gardens.
- 4pm-5pm for senior gymnasts (Levels 5+)
- 5pm-6pm or 6pm-7pm for Stages 3 and 4 and Junior Interational
- 9am-10am for junior gymnasts (Stage 2)
- 11.45am-12.45am for junior gymnasts (Stage 2 and Levels 1-4)
- 1pm-2pm for junior gymnasts (Levels 1-4)
- 3.15-4.15pm for Stages 3-4
- 4.30-5.30pm for senior gymnasts (Levels 5+)