Each school holiday — subject to demand — we run a fun-filled holiday programme at our training venue in Thorndon. Yay!
- Full-day option 8am-5pm, $55 a day
- Short day option 9am-3pm, $45 a day
Classes will be split into beginners and experienced gymnasts. There'll be stretching exercises, gymnastics sessions, and other activities like arts and crafts.
Please help spread the word among friends, families and school mates. This is a great opportunity for:
- new children to try out rhythmic gymnastics
- our existing gymnasts to get in some extra practice time.
How to book
There are two ways to book:
1. Print out the booking form PDF on this page (it can't be edited on your phone or computer, sorry). Email us the completed form: email@example.com
2. Download or copy the booking form in Google Docs. Either share your copy with us, or email us the completed form. Note: For your privacy, this Google form cannot be directly edited.
Held at Anglican Chinese Mission, Glenmore St, Thorndon, opposite the Botanic Gardens.
|8-9am||Drop off and free time|
|9-10am||Stretching and flexibility class|
|10.30am-12pm||Rhythmic gymnastics lesson|
|12-2pm||Lunch, then outing to the Botanic Gardens (if fine) or arts and crafts (if rainy)|
|2-3pm||Learning how to use ribbon, hoop, ball and rope (also called masteries)|